La Cepada Hotel is aware of the need to preserve intact the privileged setting which it belongs to. Besides ensuring maximum comfort, quality service and personal attention during the stay, the management and staff also look for the clearly and unequivocally commitment of protecting the environment.
This also contributes to the preservation and promotion of the natural and cultural environment, adopting the principles of the Global Sustainable Tourism Charter.
La Cepada Hotel is committed, therefore, to minimize its impact on the environment through a process of continuous improvement and compliance with current regulations with responsible management of its activity, active policies and awareness of staff and clients in the efficient use of natural resources and the proper treatment of waste. In this way, future generations will be able to continue enjoying the surroundings of La Cepada Hotel like customers are doing nowadays.
Since January 2013, La Cepada Hotel has the Biosphere Responsible Tourism certification, promoted by the Responsible Tourism Institute (RTI), which recognizes and certifies the tourism industry that has made sustainable tourism management and central axis its activity and therefore are examples of sustainability in the sector internationally.
BIOSPHERE is a voluntary certification based on the principles of sustainable development. The BIOSPHERE’s standards have specific criteria on environmental, cultural and socioeconomic performance. The label is granted to establishments in different countries around the world.
- Ensure quality in all procedures carried out on site.
- Continuous improvement of all the hotel areas in order to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Provide continuous attention to each client, offering a personalized treatment and meeting their requests quickly and efficiently.
- Transmit complete and verified information about points of interest and the social, cultural and entertainment activities going on so guests can fully enjoy their stay at the hotel.
- Motivate the staff through active participation in improvement teams.
- Continuously train all workers of La Cepada Hotel.